Cora T. Huitt, PT, DPT, BCB-PMD
~Thirty seven years of clinical practice, specializing in women's health for fifteen years.
~BS Degree in Allied Health Professions, Ohio State University, '72.
~Master of Arts in College Teaching (MACT) focus in Physical Therapy & Therapeutic Exercise, University of North Carolina, '76.
~ Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Alabama State University, 2010
~Attended multiple courses offered in Women's Health Physical Therapy, including Pelvic 1, 2, 3 Course in Women's Health Section APTA.
~Member of VPTA and APTA, Women's Health Section.
~BCIA-PMDB Biofeedback- Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction Biofeedback.
~Certified Pilates instructor, ProHealth.
~Affiliate member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
~Member of International Continence Society.
~Member of National Vulvodynia Association.
~Adjunct Clinical Faculty for student affiliation at multiple universities.
~Director of APTA Women's Health Residency since 2007, credentialed in 2008. (only other residency at Duke Unviersity)
Esther N. Amagoh, PT, DPT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy,
December 2012, Howard University,
- Bachelors in Health, Physical Education &
Exercise Science 2010, VCU, Richmond VA.
- Women’s Health Physical Therapy Clinical
- Member of Virginia Physical Therapy
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Section on Women’s Health
- Member of the International Pelvic Pain Society (IPPS)
- Member of The American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS)
-CAPP Certified through APTA Section of Women's Health:
- Pelvic Physical Therapy Level 1 of 3
- Pelvic Physical Therapy Level 2 of 3
- Pelvic Physical Therapy Level 3 of 3
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Physical Therapy