The Nurture RVA Birth & Baby Fair brings together expecting and new parents with the care providers, businesses, and organizations that serve families during this exciting and challenging life transition.
Scroll down to see our growing list of Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Friends.
- Learn About Local Resources
- Speed Date Care Providers
- Shop Unique Products and Vendors
- Attend Fabulous Demos
- Free Gift Bags and Samples
- Free Parking / Free Admission (Regular admission fees apply for Science Museum of Virginia Exhibits)
11:00 am | Toddler Gymnastics (Crawling to age 5) | CORE
12:00 pm | Early Childhood Music Program (Birth to age 5) | Healing Sounds
1:00 pm | Infant CPR | VCU Health
2:00 pm | Cloth Diapering 101 | Clover
3:00 pm | Healthy Cooking | Bon Secours Richmond
Nurture is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to improving the health and wellbeing of childbearing families through fitness, education, social support, and community engagement.